Thursday 29 January 2015

S*uce on Sea - Dubai

My Dubai Trip - S*uce on Sea

During the end of December I was lucky enough to escape London's bitter winter and experience Dubai's stunning winter weather. Flying out just after the Christmas celebrations, and while sick with a chest infection meant all the better reason for a holiday.




Arriving to Dubai feels like home away from home, travelling to UAE since I was younger on family vacations means that I have my regular shopping and eating spots that I must visit when out there. Even with my list of favourite destinations to visit, there's always a whole new list of places that I have yet to discovered...S*uce being on top of my list!

After an afternoon of strolling around the beach shops of JBR area, unplanningly I seem to find myself discovering S*uce's second shop 'S*uce on Sea'. Of course the fashion gods were paying attention to my desires and lead me to pure shopping heaven. 


S*uce on Sea is an adorable store located off a corner of the shopping area, holding a Californian style beach feel to the shop. With wood decking and bursts of colour popping off from the rails and shelves you eyes seem to dot madly around the store when first entering. The same kind of sensation we get when we see an outstanding sale rail of designer shoes, and your eyes do a full speed scan of the designer brands laying in front of you at discount prices, that same heart pumping moment I felt at S*uce on Sea.    



It somewhat feels like a beach party has just ended with big umbrellas, paper Hawaiian flowers floating around the store, total bring the beach elements from outside, inside the store. S*uce is a store that stocks a host of international and Dubai based brands, from beachwear, accessories and fine jewellery! With the craze of social media, it's much easier to discover new brands with international bloggers truly paving the way for their worldwide acknowledgement. I have a couple of Dubai and Middle Eastern brands that I follow and love for their modern take on classic Arabian culture. As many may know during my travels, I enjoy collecting jewellery and particular bracelets as souvenirs. It makes a piece that you wear everyday that much more special, it has a story and memories attached to it. 

Bil Arabi is a unique Dubai established brand that uses traditional arabic letters and text in fine jewelry, which is also stocked at S*uce on Sea. Designer Nadine Kanso wanted her line to reflect both a personal message as well as a strong cultural one. Her collection consists of high value and low value pieces which all use 18-ct gold with precious and semi precious stones. Glamorous designs in array of necklace, earrings, rings and bracelets. 




When in Dubai next I suggest that you all visit a S*uce store, and entice yourself into the local fashion designers. It wonderful to enjoy the local established talent, you get a sense of the type of fashion culture that the city offers. ★





LIKE SKarman's Passion on Facebook: www.facebook.com/skarmanspassion


1 comment:

  1. Very good post.
    All the ways that you suggested for find a new post was very good.
    will help you more:
    We are a huge jewellery retailer, our jewellery is very well designed and we have a huge inventory.Products include rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets.The most amazing thing is that you can have it for a fraction of the price.
    Cheap Jewelry for Sale

    ReplyDelete